If you've ever been on vacation to a country that has warm weather, and you've used a Turkish towel, then you know how magical they can be. These towels are highly absorbent, soft, and often colorful. They're a great way to refresh yourself after spending all day at the beach or traveling in an airplane. But what makes Turkish towels so special? Can they really last for years? And how do I know if one will fit my needs? Here are eight questions about Turkish towels that have always been on your mind:
1. What makes Turkish Towels special?
These towels are made of 100% cotton and have been woven in a special way to make them super absorbent. They're not just soft and fluffy; they're lightweight, durable and last a long time.
In addition to being made of 100% cotton, Turkish Towels are also eco-friendly. The extra long fibers of the cotton used in Turkish Towels allow for more absorption than regular towels, which means you won't have to use as much soap or shampoo when washing yourself or your clothing using these towels!
2. Why do people love Turkish Towels?
Turkish towels are great for the beach, pool and bathroom. They're soft and absorbent, making them ideal for drying off after a swim or shower. They're also easy to care for—just throw them in the washing machine and dryer! Turkish towels are lightweight and compact, which makes them perfect when you need something to pack but don't have much space in your suitcase. If you're looking for a gift idea that will impress anyone who loves luxury items (including yourself), this is it. A Turkish towel can be used as a shawl or scarf—or even as a kitchen towel!
3. Where to buy Turkish Towels?
When it comes to buying Turkish towels, you have a few different options. The first is to buy them online and receive them at your doorstep. You can also go into a store or shop online to try out the towels firsthand before purchasing them. If you do this, make sure that the company has been around for a while and has some customer reviews so that you know they're reputable and reliable sellers of their product. Don't fall prey to companies trying to sell you on some gimmick—the good ones are selling what they've been doing for years: providing a great product at an affordable price!
4. What is the standard GSM weight for towels?
For our purposes, the standard GSM weight for towels is 250 GSM. This means that a towel with a lower rating will be lighter and more lightweight than one with a higher rating. The higher the GSM, the more absorbent your towel will be, but it also comes with a heavier price tag. On average, Turkish cotton towels cost anywhere from $30-$100 depending on their quality; however, if you're willing to sacrifice some of those special features in favor of something less expensive (and therefore lighter), there are some great options out there—just make sure they fit into whatever budget you've set!
5. How thick should my towel be?
This is a question that we get asked frequently, so we thought it was worth addressing. The thickness of your towel will depend on what you're looking for in an absorbent towel. Thicker towels tend to be more absorbent and last longer than thinner ones, but they can also be more expensive. If you're trying to decide whether or not it's worth investing in one of these thicker Turkish towels, think about how often you'll be using it and what other factors will determine its use (such as where it will be stored). If you have dry skin, then choosing a thicker Turkish towel may help reduce the drying effects of your current bath products—especially if those products contain ingredients like alcohol or menthol that can irritate sensitive skin types!
6. Are Turkish towels really absorbent?
Turkish towels are one of the most absorbent, softest, and durable fabrics you can find. We know what you're thinking: "But aren't they made from cotton?" Yes—but not your average cotton! Turkish towels are made from an extra-long staple Egyptian cotton that's specially spun to create a highly absorbent and very durable fabric.
The result is a towel that's more absorbent than regular cotton but also stronger and softer than other types of towels.
7. Tips to make your towels work for you.
These towels are perfect for your home, but you'll want to know how to make them work for you. Here are some tips:
- Don't use fabric softener. It will make the towel much less absorbent and more prone to pilling.
- If your towels are natural 100% cotton and undyed, wash at a high temperature (hotter than 90 degrees Fahrenheit) because this will ensure that any bacteria is killed off during the cleaning process as well as prevent mold growing on your Turkish towel(s). If you have hard water in your area, consider using vinegar instead of bleach in order to keep colors from fading or bleeding onto other items in your laundry room or washing machine such as clothing and linens.
- Dry them inside out so they aren't exposed directly by sunlight which can cause yellowing over time!
8. Tips to know before buying.
Before you begin shopping, we want to make sure you have the right information. Here are some questions you should ask yourself before buying Turkish towels:
- What are my needs? Do I need a towel for everyday use or will this be used as an occasional guest towel?
- What's my budget? There are so many options in terms of price when it comes to Turkish towels, but the quality of your purchase will depend on how much money you’re willing to spend.
- How big or small do I need my towel to be? A Turkish bathrobe can come in many different sizes, so it's important that you know what size works best for your body type and personal preferences. Without getting too specific here (we don't want anyone feeling left out), let's just say there are certain benefits associated with certain sizes! ;)
- What features am I looking for in a Turkish bathrobe? If you're like me then this question probably has two answers: "As many features as possible!" and "Only useful ones." No matter which camp is yours though, having all these extra options available makes finding your perfect match even easier than ever!
If you are looking for the best towel, go with a Turkish towel. These towels are made from 100% cotton and they are super absorbent. They are durable and long lasting. They also come in a variety of colors to match your bathroom decor or outfit!
Turkish towels will not only keep you warm during those cold winter months, but they can also help prevent mold and mildew growth on your bathroom fixtures as well. Unlike other common types of bath towels, such as Egyptian cotton or microfiber ones that require frequent washing to remove sweat and oils from the skin (which can cause mold/mildew stains), Turkish ones were made specifically with this issue in mind—they're designed so that even if someone sweats heavily while using one after swimming laps at their local pool all evening long without showering beforehand (like me), then showers afterwards before jumping into bed without drying off completely first.
We hope you’re as excited about these towels as we are! As you can see, there are many things to consider before making a purchase. But don’t worry—we know it can be overwhelming. Luckily, we have some tips that will help guide your way through the process. First of all, always make sure that any towel you buy is made from 100% cotton or linen. Second, consider how much money you want to spend on your new Turkish towel (or towels!). And thirdly? Always look out for quality when shopping around for any type of product like this one because nothing beats an investment in quality over time!