When decorating your home, there are several ways that you can jazz up the kitchen. For example, there's always countertop ideas. These can be quite simple and inexpensive to implement. Or if you're looking for a more long-term solution, why not consider investing in a Turkish towel? I'm sure you've seen these majestic bath linens at some point or another—either on someone’s bed or hanging on the wall above it. Either way, they're mystical and magical and make everything better (almost). So how do you incorporate this versatile tool into your home decor? Let me show you:
- Add a pop of color
In terms of adding color to your kitchen, a Turkish towel is the perfect solution. They’re so versatile and can be used in almost any room of your home. In fact, I found that Turks are great for adding color to just about anything: countertops, backsplashes and cabinets! If you want to add a pop of color but don’t want it to be overwhelming or too bold—a Turkish towel is your best bet!
- Display the Turkish towel in a way that matches your home’s decor
Here are some examples of ways to display your Turkish towel:
- Use it as a runner.
- If you have hardwood floors, use the Turkish towel to add color and create visual interest. You can place small items like teacups or flowers on top of the runner. This will give your dining room an elegant look without being too fancy.
- Similarly, if you have carpeting in your living room or bedroom, then use the Turkish towel as a rug! The patterned design will create a vibrant and lively atmosphere that matches well with any color scheme you choose for other decoration items.
- If you want to add color but not too much, then hang up just one side of the cloth on either side of a mirror in either direction (horizontal or vertical). This way there is still plenty of room left over for people viewing themselves before leaving their house (or apartment).
- Include the Turkish towels in your kitchen decor
The best way to jazz up your granite countertop is to include Turkish towels in your kitchen decor.
- Use a Turkish towel as a table runner on the table.
- Place one under a beautiful vase or set of flowers.
- Cover the top of your island with a Turkish towel for an instant conversation piece and something different from the norm.
- Drape it over the back of your dining room chair for an instant pop of color that really pops!
When you're ready to add a little something to your kitchen, here are some ideas:
- Add a pop of color to your countertop! The turkish towel is the perfect accent piece that will make your granite countertop stand out. It's eye catching, cheerful and colorful.
- Display it in a way that matches your home’s decor. If you have an open concept kitchen, this is easy to do because you can hang it over the peninsula so that it overlooks the living room area as well as being visible from all sides of the kitchen itself.
- Or place one on an end table near where people eat at in order for guests (and yourself) to admire its vibrant patterns while sitting down for meals with friends or family members
If you’re looking to add a bit of color to your kitchen, the Turkish towel is an easy way to do so. It will instantly upgrade the look of your countertop and help make it unique. The best part about these towels is that they are very versatile! You can either display them on their own or incorporate them into other decor pieces like pillows or table runners for added effect